Simple Cooking

A collection of recipes from anywhere and everywhere.

More About Me...

I am an Indian, born in Calcutta and raised and educated mostly in Delhi. I have travelled and lived a fair bit around the world and continue to live outside India currently. Cooking is a passion. I find it therapeutic and its my own private world. I cook, I eat, therefore I am!

Another Tit-Bit...

The blog is of food that I cook. Some of the recipes are my own but the majority are collected from various sources - my mother's and sister's recipes, scoured from the web, pestered from relatives, begged from restaurant chefs where I have eaten, shared by friends...and so on. But all of them, I have cooked myself, at least once.

Parmesan Salad Dressing Recipe

A very cheesy and filling dressing. Good for meals.

This is what you need

1 cup mayonnaise1 tablespoon lemon juice1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 teaspoon onion powder1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste

This is how to make it

Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Great as a salad dressing or dip for vegetable crudites or chips.

Makes 1 1/2 cups dressing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment